Job Ref: ML 2910
Location: Mildura, Victoria
Employment Status: Full Time
We are currently seeking an experienced Diesel Mechanic to work in our well-equipped workshop with our team at the Mildura depot.
To be considered for this role, candidates will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Trade qualifications as a Diesel Mechanic or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Forklift Licence or willingness to undertake the training to obtain one.
- Strong safety awareness and a commitment to zero harm in the workplace.
- Experienced in completing paperwork in a timely manner.
- A preparedness to undertake field service work as required and at times work odd hours.
- A willingness to ensure compliance with all company policies and work instructions.
- General experience servicing primarily Kenworth trucks and a variety of HD equipment / trailers etc.
- Minimum HR but preferred HC / MC licence.
- Ability to work both unsupervised and within a team environment.
The successful candidate will be committed to providing excellent service whilst maintaining a safe working environment.
If this sounds like the right role for you and have a successful employment track record, then please apply online in the first instance via our website www.monaghanlogistics.com.au. Complete the online application form or alternatively please email your personal details including resume in confidence to email@example.com or telephone (03) 5022 8205 for more information.